65: Inn Bike Trail, Partial Stage Zernez – Guarda
Show all 7 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From Zernez along the Inn River on the valley floor to Susch
- Continue along the river to Lavin
- Follow the signposts in the direction of Guarda (field path)
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Zernez.
- By post bus (from Mals and Val Müstair) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at Zernez railway station
- Free parking below the National Park Visitor Centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.