Adventure and Cultur Trail - «Puntins Ots Uina»
Show all 10 images
Equipment can be hired on request from Marco Sport in Scuol.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Sur En
- Forest road towards Uina Dadaint
- Puntins Ots Uina
- Val Glatschera, Val Torta and back to Sur En
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp and Scuol) hourly to the PostBus stop at Sent, Sur En Camping.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- On the Engadin road (H27) to Crusch (between Ramosch and Scuol), then down the valley to Sur En as far as the covered Inn bridge and the camping site.
- Free public parking in Sur En at the Inn bridge and at the campsite
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.