Ardez - Ftan
The path is prepared after each snowfall. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Ardez station cross the village to the main road
this in an easterly direction Turn left
at the edge of the village Past the Shculhaus and in two curves to the junction
the hiking trail towards Chanoua Climb to Chanoua
Follow the path approx, 2km on the road
Before the Hotel Paradies branch
off into the forest Path via the old mill and over
the hill to Ftan
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Ardez
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Ardez
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Ardez
Ardez is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Parking at Ardez train station (Ardez South) or at the Hotel Schorta's Alvetern (Ardez West)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.