Foura Baldirun 961
Show all 4 images
The route is signposted on site with green route stickers on white signposts.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- Easy climb
- clearing Prasüras
- through the forest
- open terrain
- across the Inn
- Lavin railway station
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Susch station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.