Foura Baldirun 961
Show all 4 images
Nordic Walking between the two Lower Engadine villages of Lavin and Susch.
Eastern exit of the village of Susch
Lavin railway station
This tour begins at the railway station in Lavin. Further on, the trail crosses the Inn River, the wide hiking trail leads through an open area to the beginning of the forest. The trail continues up through the forest, at the Prasüras clearing the highest point of the hike has already been reached. The easy descent begins to the eastern village exit of Susch.
The route is signposted on site with green route stickers on white signposts.
A visit to the «Rohan» fortress and the Foura Baldirun is particularly recommended.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- Easy climb
- clearing Prasüras
- through the forest
- open terrain
- across the Inn
- Lavin railway station
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Susch station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Free parking available at Susch train station.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.