Ftan – Scuol
Show all 6 images
Attention: The trail leads partly through game rest zones – Please do not leave forest trails.
Attention: The trail runs above Scuol on the ski slope – Please beware of winter sports enthusiasts.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Ftan, cumün to Ftan Pitschen
- At the eastern end of the village turn onto the winter hiking trail
- Follow the path eastwards
- Cross the ski slope, either directly to the Motta Naluns valley station or to Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by PostBus to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Kinderland Sainas, at the guest information and at the Ftan-Pitschen entrance
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.