Kurz und gut - God sot San Jon und Plan Grond ab Scuol
Show all 4 images
At the start at the mineral water fountain (!) in Scuol Plaz head south through the old part of the village to the covered wooden bridge and up to the campsite Gurlaina. Here it goes over a steep gravel path directly to the road to S-charl. Steadily climbing steeply over forest paths, we cross this tarred road twice more and reach the viewpoint "Bellavista" on a hill with an inviting bench and a wide view over the entire village. The subsequent descent (rooted and blocked) leads us zigzagging back to the tarred road between Gurlaina and Scuol, which we follow downhill for 100 meters and then turn right into the forest on the Helsana Trail. This flat trail leads above Pradella to the Aual da Triazza. Along this stream we climb to the right to the clearing "Plan Grond" and reach along the clearing back towards Scuol. Parallel to the Helsana Walking Trail, the trail leads to the stream "Val Lischana". Here the line branches off to the right and leads to the steel bridge at the source of Lischana. After crossing the Inn at this lowest point of the tour, we always reach the west on tar and paved roads back into the old village part of Scuol and thus the start and finish point of the round.
144 Emergency call, first aid1414
Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
to the road to S-charlStrasse
cross, follow forest path upwards to BellavistaAbstieg
to the road
the tarred road about 100m downRight on the Helsana TrailFollow
the path to PradellaThe stream right along the stream to the clearing Plan GrondBack
right at the streamCross the Inn over the steel bridge
West on tar terraces back to Scuol Plaz
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Take the local bus Scuol (from Scuol-Tarasp train station) regularly to the PostBus stop Scuol, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Free parking in Scuol Sot (punt, at the covered wooden bridge) and Porta
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.