Lavin – Guarda: Short but promising
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Lavin station to the churchTake the subway and branch off to the right
- Follow the path until after the farmhouses
- At the junction you can take both pathsFollow path to Gonda and turn left into the valley, following the Clozza
- Cross the bridge and continue on the forest road towards Guarda
- The last stretch on the road to Guarda
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (2 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.