Muot la Sella: Panoramablick Unterengadin
Show all 5 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Ardez station, follow
the signs for Sur En Sur En ArdezFollow
the forest road to Alp Sursass and Muot la SellaFrom
Alp Sursass follow
the hiking trail to after the tree line From Marangun Sursass Final ascent after crossing the stream
twiceAbstieg equal to ascent
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Ardez
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Ardez
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Ardez
- Paid parking directly at the train station in Ardez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.