Nationalpark Bike-Marathon Alternativstrecke
This route leads from the Lower Engadine to the Upper Engadine and then on the proven Puter route from S-chanf back to Scuol. The highest point of the race is at 2,000 m.a.s.l.M. so that the track can also be driven in cold temperatures (and any snowfall). The track lengths are also laid out in such a way that they come quite close to the original distances.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid I 1414 Mountain rescue REGA I 112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
- With the Rhaetian Railway from Landquart and from the Upper Engadine every hour to Scuol
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the post office
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- The starting point of the route is right in front of the COOP / post office building in Scuol
- Parking garage Coop (chargeable)
- Parking Bergbahnen ( chargeable)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.