Show all 5 images
#PIZstürmer-Challenge 2021: Become a summiteer again this year. From the beginning of July to mid-October 2021, you will again receive a regional reward when climbing the summit. For more information, see engadin.com/de/pizstuermer
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Hike through Vnà in a northerly direction
On the forest road into Val Sinestra
After about 1km turn right
Continue on the alpine road to Alp Pradatsch
Follow the path for about 300m
Follow the ridge to
the summit For the way back follow the ridge in a
northerly direction After about 600m at the Fuorcla Pradatsch turn right
Descent to Marangung
Over the alpine road to Alp Discholas
Follow the alpine road about 1km
Turn left onto the footpath
Follow the forest road further down to Vnà
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp bsi to the PostBus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vnà can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Sagliains 30 minutes by car
- Parking in Ramosch, Plaz near the church
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.