Show all 5 images
#PIZstürmer Challenge 2021: Become a summiteer again this year. From the beginning of July to mid-October 2021, you will again receive a regional reward on the summit ascent. For more information, see engadin.com/de/pizstuermer
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, First aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
Walk through Vnà in a northerly
direction On the forest road into Val SinestraAfter
about 1km turn
right Continue on the alpine road to Alp PradatschFollow
the path about 300mTurn
the ridge to the summitFor
the way back follow
the ridge in a
northerly directionAfter about 600m at the Fuorcla Pradatsch turn
rightAbstieg to MarangungAbout
the alpine road to Alp DischolasFollow
the alpine road about 1kmTurn
left onto the footpath Follow the forest road further down to Vnà
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp bsi to the PostBus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vnà can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Sagliains 30 minutes by car
- Parking in Ramosch, Plaz near the church
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.