Plan dal Növ – Guarda
Show all 3 images
The toboggan run is also the Schellen-Ursli winter trail, and at Plan dal Növ there is a Maiensäss where you can read the Schellen-Ursli story.
Attention: the trail is partly used by winter hikers, snowshoe hikers and sledders at the same time.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Turn right at the crossroads
From the edge of the forest, take the middle path to the north
Follow the path to Plan dal Növ
Continue to the edge of the forest where the toboggan run begins
Descend to Guarda
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station.
- Several times daily PostBus connection to Guarda station,cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in approx. 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village
- Free parking at Guarda railway station, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.