Sent - Bain Tschern (Circular Route)
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
At the last houses turn right onto the natural road
Before the forest turn left uphill (natural road)
At the highest point turn left towards Sent
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Scuol or Crusch in 5 minutes by car.
- Parking spaces at the entrance to the village (underground car park) or in the Triench car park.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.