Sent – Mot Spadla – Piz Spadla – Alp Spadla (Circular Route)
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Via a field road and through a wooded area to Telf
Continue in the direction of Alp Spadla, but beforehand turn right at the fork towards the ridge
Ascent to the ridge
Continue along the ridge to the summit
Return via the west ridge to Fuorcla Spadla
Optional ascent to Piz Soèr
Descent to Val Spadla
At Alp Spadla onto the forest road to Sent
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Sala
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, there towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village in the underground car park
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.