Sivü – Güstizia
Show all 6 images
Beautiful, varied round trip to the viewpoint over the village of Zernez. The lock is flat and leads along the Inn to the starting point. The route is family-friendly and suitable for beginners.
You start at Zernez station. First we go through the village towards the church and cemetery. At the height of the church, turn left onto the hiking trail towards Sivü. The path leads uphill through the sparse forest. After just over 3 km you have already managed practically all the altitude meters. Now follows an easy-to-walk path with a panoramic view of the valley and the mountains opposite. After 4.7 km you reach the clearing Sivü with some hunting lodges. Now the descent begins. After 6.7 km you reach Güstizia, to German place of execution. In the past, this was a place of execution, and the condemned were hanged on the pillars. But there is also a nice fireplace here. Now the path turns back towards Zernez. You reach the Inn and walk past the new, wave-shaped bridge (a wooden and iron construction). The last 4 km lead flat along the Inn and invite you to the final sprint.
- This tour is also family-friendly. To shorten the tour, you have the option of walking from Sivü directly to Clüs Dadoura.
- A visit to the National Park Centre or the family pool is recommended.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts.
144 Emergency, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
Chastè Planta Wildenberg, God Praslönch, Sivü, La Fuorcha, Chasuot, Zernez or
Chastè Planta Wildenberg, God Praslönch, Sivü, Clüs Dadoura, Zernez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez railway station, municipality of Zernez (excluding parking fees)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.