Sivü - Güstizia
We start at Zernez train station. First we go through the village towards the church and cemetery. At the height of the church we turn left onto the hiking trail towards Sivü. The path leads uphill through the sparse forest. After just over 3 km we have already completed practically all altitude meters. Now follows a well-to-run path with a panoramic view of the valley and the mountains opposite. After 4.7 km we reach the clearing Sivü with some hunting lodges. Now the descent begins. After 6.7 km we reach Güstizia, to German Richtplatz. In the past, this was a place of execution and the condemned were hung on the columns. But there is also a nice fireplace here. Now the path turns back towards Zernez. We reach the Inn and walk past the new undulating bridge (a wooden and iron structure). The last 4 km lead flat along the Inn and invite you to the final spurt.
- This tour is also family friendly, to shorten the tour, you have the possibility to walk from Sivü directly to Clüs Dadoura.
- A visit to the National Park House or the family bath is recommended.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Chastè Planta Wildenberg, God Praslönch, Sivü, La Fuorcha, Chasuot, Zernez or
Chastè Planta Wildenberg, God Praslönch, Sivü, Clüs Dadoura, Zernez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez train station, Gemeine Zernez (without parking fees)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.