Sur En – Val d'Uina – Sesvennahütte – Fuorcla Sesvenna – S-charl
On the second hiking day, the ascent to Fuorcla Sesvenna leads past two lovely mountain lakes. After the pass, the geological formations with their different rock colours captivate bypassers. In the summer months you can stop for refreshments on Alp Sesvenna above S-charl.
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp and Scuol) hourly to the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- On the Engadin road (H27) to Crusch (between Ramosch and Scuol), then down the valley to Sur En as far as the covered Inn bridge and the camping site.
- Parking is available at the campsite or further back in Sur En at the end of the village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.