Susch – Jöriseen – Wägerhus
Show all 6 images
Now follow the mountain stream Aua da Fless for three kilometres to Alp Fless Dadaint. At this point you cross the stream. The path passes the alp and climbs up toward the Jöriflesspass. On the pass crossing the first lakes become visible. Along the impressive Jöriseen lakes you cross the high plateau before a further ascent to the Jöriflüelafurgga pass follows. You have now reached the highest point of the hike and you will see that the view back to the Jöriseen lakes is worth the climb. The 500-metre descent to the Wägerhus on the Flüelapass road now lies before you. The PostBus takes you from the Wägerhus bus stop back to Susch.
Alternatively, the first section to Prà Dadoura can be covered by PostBus.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Susch railway station and
- before the bridge over the Val Susasca, turn right up parallel to the river
- follow the signpost Jöriseen
- on the alpine path in the direction of Nudigls
- via Nudigls onto the Panoramawegthree kilometres to Alp Fless Dadaint and across the stream
- in the direction of the Jöriflesspass.
- On the pass the first lakes are visible
- through the high plateau
- Ascent to the Jöriflüelafurgga passDescent to the Wägerhus
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.