Via Engiadina Winter. Etappe 3, Ardez – Scuol
Show all 4 images
If time permits, a short detour to the castle hill of the Steinsberg ruin is recommended in Ardez. Or in Ftan a visit to the toboggan run and airboard slope at the Ftan-Prui chairlift.
This winter long-distance hike can be booked as a package including luggage transport from hotel to hotel. More information can be found here: scuol-zernez.com/viaengiadinawinter
The path is prepared after each snowfall. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
Attention: The path leads through wildlife rest zones, please do not leave forest paths.
Attention: The trail runs partly on cross-country ski trails – please walk along the edge of the trail.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Ardez train station cross the village to the main road
Follow this in an easterly directionTurn
left At the edge of the village Turn
left Past the schoolhouse and in two curves to the junction
hiking trail towards
ChanouaChill to ChanouaThe
path approx., 2km follow
the roadBefore the Hotel Paradies branch off into the forestPath via the old mill and over
the hill to FtanGlove through To FtanStep
through To Scuol
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, Upper Engadine or from Scuol-Tarasp) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Ardez
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Ardez
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Ardez
Ardez is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Parking at Ardez train station (Ardez South) or at the Hotel Schorta's Alvetern (Ardez West)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.