Vna – Piz Arina
From the picturesque village of Vna in a «crisp» ascent to Piz Arina, where a 360° mountain panorama awaits in the direction of the Bernina Group, Silvretta, South Tyrolean and Tyrolean mountain peaks.
Parking Vna or bus stop Ramosch
We start from the car park in Vna, where the bus stop is located. We follow the path towards Alp Discholas. The alpine road leads through the pine and larch forest. After a steep ascent we reach Alp Discholas. Now the mountain panorama of the Lower Engadine Dolomites opens up on the southeast side. Another 500 m of challenging ascent await us until we reach the summit ridge. This section is easily manageable for runners with mountain experience. After covering a distance of just under 7km, we reach the summit of Piz Arina, where we should take a break and enjoy the panoramic view. After the break we can look forward to one. At km 9 we are at 2100m and turn left towards Vna. The trail becomes more serene. In this section it should be noted that there are herds of suckler cows, from which you should keep your distance. The last kilometre or so we can take the road back to the village.
- Picturesque village of Vna
- Swiss stone pine forest
- 360° view from the summit cross of Piz Arina
- View into the Val Sinestra
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. Pay attention to herds of suckler cows and avoid them at a great distance!
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Trail running shoes with good grip
Parking Vna – village Vna - in direction of Alp Discholas/Arina - Vna
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada
- Change at Ramosch, Fermada and continue to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- From Ramosch, Vnà can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
Parking in Vna at post bus stop
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.