The Romanesque church of San Niclé with semicircular choir was built shortly before 1200. San Nicla is located on an ancient road, where the Inn could first be crossed by a ford and, probably very early in the Middle Ages, over a bridge. The monumental Christophorus painting, which was still preserved in part on the south-western facade of the tower, proves that the valley path from Ramosch via Raschvella to San Nicla still led in the late Middle Ages. It became visible to the travellers only when they used this right-hand valley path via Raschvella. St. Christopher is, among other things, the emergency worker of the shippers and bridge builders.
For anyone who is interested in architecture and mineral water in the region, a visit to the historic Trinkhalle Büvetta in Nairs am Inn is a «must». Unfortunately, the drinking hall can currently only be viewed from the outside, but for many years it was considered the most important building for all guests who came to the Lower Engadine for a drinking cure.