Clemgia – Lai Nair
Show all 3 images
Scenic circular hike from the mineral water springs near Nairs through the spectacular Clemgia Gorge to the idyllic mountain lake Lai Nair.
The tour starts at the post office building in Scuol and leads over the high Gurlaina Bridge to the entrance of the Val Clemgia. Since the entrance to the Clemgia Gorge at the Clüs Bridge is still closed, the hiking trail to Vulpera is followed. At the first houses it goes left behind the joinery and so back into the gorge. From there, the trail leads spectacularly over partially exposed wooden walkways and bridges along the Clemgia. At the end of the gorge path, the trail had to be rebuilt and now leads through the forest up towards Plan da Fontanas. After the ascent, the path branches off to the right, back down to the Clemgia where you cross it for the last time in the direction of Avrona. After that, the hamlet of Avrona is crossed before the path leads through the forest on the flank of the Piz Pisoc to the picturesque Lai Nair. After Tarasp Fontana, follow the road to the right in the direction of Kurhaus Tarasp. Along the Inn it finally goes back to Scuol.
Schellen-Ursli filming location: forest path/jump wolf/snowfall in autumnIn a wooded area near Avrona, Seraina and Uorsin encounter the wolf for the first time, then they run up the hill, where it immediately begins to snow.
All locations of the Schellen-Ursli film can be found here.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation, mountain boots are recommended.
144 Emergency, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency
Attention: At the northern and southern entrance to the gorge, the storms have led to a new route, on site everything is well signaled.
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages
From Scuol, posta over the Gurlaina Bridge
the Elektrizitätswrek Over the bridge and into the Clemgia Gorge
Follow the path to the avrona
junction Pass the hamlet and through the forest to Lai Nair
Over the raised bog
Descent to Tarasp Fontana
Right past the lake to Vulpera and Gurlaina
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- By PostBus or local bus to the PostBus stop Scuol, posta
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.