Clozza-Schlucht: Dem Ursprung entgegen
Show all 6 images
A piece of nature right next to the main town of the Lower Engadine, Scuol. The hike through the Clozza Gorge is a short hike or the start of an extensive day tour.
The start is at the hospital in Scuol and then down to the mountain stream Clozza. Immediately after the bridge over the Clozza we finally go into the gorge. After a short stretch, the path branches off to the right and leads to a wooden bridge over the mountain stream. From here it goes back briefly and further up until you have left the gorge. Once at Flöna, there are several possibilities:
- continue up in the direction of Motta Naluns (mountain station gondola lift)
- around the Clozza Gorge towards Sent or Scuol
- immediately down to Scuol
- in the direction of Ftan
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Hospital in Scuol
- Mountain stream Clozza
- into the gorge
- Path down to the right
- Wooden bridge over Bergbach
- briefly back and further up until you have left the gorge
- Continue hiking as desired (Motta Naluns, around Clozza Gorge towards Sent or Scuol, down to Scuol or towards Ftan)
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to the PostBus stop Scuol, ospidal
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Parking below the hospital, directly at the Clozza
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.