Lavin – Guarda
Show all 6 images
Attention: At the beginning of the trail (after the last farm in Lavin) there is a barrier that closes the winter hiking trail in case of avalanches. Do not under any circumstances enter the trail when the barrier is closed.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call.
- From Lavin station through the subway
- Turn right onto the hiking trail towards Guarda
- Pass the ruins of Gonda
- Continue along the path
- Turn left and cross the stream
- Continue to Guarda
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) to Lavin station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on H27From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (2 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.