Lavin – Guarda – Ardez – Ftan – Scuol
Show all 7 images
144 Appel d'urgence, premiers secours
1414 Sauvetage en montagne REGA
112 Numéro d'urgence international
After a recommended detour in Ardez, follow the signs to Ftan. The trail climbs gently past the Chanoua ruins. Shortly afterwards, the trail goes slightly downhill for a short stretch on a road with little traffic. Immediately after the bridge over the Tasnan torrent, turn left and after a few metres follow the hiking trail towards Ftan. After a short stretch through the forest, you cross the road and go past the Hotel Paradies directly into the village. At the end of Ftan you have the option of following the lower or upper hiking trail down to Scuol. The upper variant takes a little longer and is a little steeper on the way down, but perhaps also a bit more scenic.
Of course, the hike can also be done wonderfully from Scuol to Lavin.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin
- It is recommended to travel by Rhaetian Railway, as this is a long-distance tour
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.