Sentiago Loop: Motta Naluns – Sent – Sur En – Scuol
Show all 9 images
Below Sent at Chavorgia, a challenge awaits those who love hairpin bends and those who would like to become one. Some hairpin bends are so narrow that they can only be mastered by shifting the rear wheel. As is well known, practice makes perfect and on this section from Sent to the main road to Scuol a few exciting challenges await.
After crossing the main road, you reach the last section to Sur En. Once again, a flowing section follows, which is only interrupted by a small rock garden in the middle of this section to Sur En. Once you have crossed the bridge to the Sur En campsite, you continue into the village of Sur En. Here you are guided by a simple, well-maintained forest path to Pradella. The last section to Scuol follows the forest road along the Inn.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Start at the valley station Motta Naluns
- Ride on single trail to Jonvai
- From Jonvrai nice straight trail to Salez
- From Salez follows a steep trail to Vastur
- From Vastur forest road to Sent
- From Sent zig-zag trail and stony path to Sur En
- After the Sur En bridge, easy dirt road to Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.