Silvretta Historica – Futschölpass
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Ardez railway station up through the village, past the church and follow the signs into Val Tasna
- Follow the stream to Alp Valmala and Alp Urschai
- Branch off in the direction of Futschölpass
- Descend to the Jamtal hutFollow the Jambach stream to Galtür
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Sagliains or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 20 minutes by car.
- Parking at Ardez railway station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.