Supertrail Ride in Scuol – Werni's insider tip!
Show all 11 images
Via Alp Clünas, you pass Muot da l'Hom, where you have a magnificent view of the valley and the mountains opposite with Piz Lischana and Piz Pisoc. Now follows a flowing and long single trail that runs along a steep flank. Despite the magnificent view of Tarasp Castle, concentration is required, as you pass sharp rock jags and sometimes over crunchy block passages.
In the mountain restaurant Prümaran Prui you can fortify yourself and recover. Afterwards, various single-trail variants lead to Ftan. If you like hairpin bends, you can curve down to the Inn on single trails. The route then leads along the river back to Scuol.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
From Scuol take the cable car to Motta Naluns or pedal up via Ftan and Prui
Over the Alp Clünas past the Muot da l'Hom
There are various single-trail options as far as Ftan
Along the river back to Scuol.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking available at the railway station and at the mountain lifts in Scuol
- For the short loop (only from/to Ftan) there is paid parking at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.