Tschlin – Strada
Show all 3 images
Be careful when crossing the Tschlin motorway. In addition, caution is advised at high speed because of the narrow bends and in front of winter hikers that you might encounter on the trail.
The trail is used by winter hikers and sledders at the same time.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Walk into the village from the PostBus stop
- At the beginning of the toboggan run, follow the prepared path down to the right in a southerly direction
- Follow the path
- After Chaflur in a slightly south-westerly direction to Strada
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün with change in Strada i. E., Cuncalada
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Strada (45 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking spaces at the entrance to Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.