Show all 4 images
Scenic cross-country skiing route through the Lower Engadine. Starting in Zernez, the trail leads past
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, Scuol or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez and Susch are directly on the Engadine road H27 (5-15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the train station in Zernez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.