Trailuniun – pure alpine trails
The Trailuniun is made up of people from the regional bike scene, professional trail builders and volunteers: what they have in common is a passion for pure alpine trails. While the steering committee takes care of the strategic development of the project, the Trailuniun is responsible for the operational implementation.
- The connection of three valleys through a versatile and attractive trail network.
- A strong identification with the mountain bike culture in the region
- Development and establishment opportunities for tourism
- Creation of further jobs in the regional biking sector
- Preservation and protection of nature and landscape areas
- User guidance and respectful coexistence in the mountains
- Maintenance of a sustainable bike infrastructure that can cope with the demands of use
- The project is expected to take 5-7 years. The groundbreaking ceremony will take place in 2019.
- The construction measures will be carried out according to priority.
- Where necessary, sections are planned and newly built after approval in order to ensure a continuous trail network.
Show all 5 images