Einfache Runde Pradella
Continue on a wide path to the Pradella hydroelectric power plant, which generates electricity through the power of the Inn. There you change to the other side of the Inn. Slightly uphill, the tour now leads back to Scuol. We keep left on the "Via da Manaröl" past the supermarket Denner and straight ahead into the old center of Scuol, where we pass the village squares "Plaz" and "Bügl Grond" with their village fountains. Finally, the hike ends again at the Gurlaina Bridge.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
After the bridge, pass the sports facilities and follow
the road At the crossroads, follow
the path to the left through the forest In Pradella follow
the wide path to the hydroelectric power station Crossing the Inn
Slightly uphill back to Scuol
Left halen on the Via da Manaröl in the old center of Scuol and to the Gurlaina Bridge
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the PostBus stop Scuol, Chantröven
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- Free parking at Gurlaina (sports area with ice rink, football field, camping)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.