Guarda – Lai Blau – Alp Suot – Guarda
Show all 5 images
The descent is a little stony at first, but soon leads gently over alpine mats and conveys a feeling of weightlessness. Below Alp Suot we cross the Clozza mountain stream and then follow its course. After the Foura Turnina gorge, the stream is crossed again and from point 1561 the last short 500 m climb back to Guarda follows.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the train (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Guarda station.
- PostBus connection from the PostBus stop Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road at Giarsun.
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at Guarda railway station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.