Leichte, abfallende Panoramawanderung: Ftan – Scuol
Show all 4 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Start at the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün to Ftan Pitschen
Follow the signs for Scuol
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or with the PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to the train station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp bsi to the PostBus stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Children's Area Sainas, at the guest information and entrance Ftan-Pitschen
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.