Sur En – Ramosch
- Restaurants are available in Sur En and Ramosch
- On this route the cross-country race Passlung Martina - Scuol takes place.
Road crossings in Sur En and Ramosch. The trail is regularly groomed in good conditions. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Crossing the Inn
Follow the Inn
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus to the cross-country ski trail entrance at the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En (Camping)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sent, branch off to Sur En
- Free parking in Pradella in front of the bridge at the power plant on the cross-country ski run
- Paid parking in Sur En
- Paid parking in Ramosch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.