Ramosch Sent Route
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Continue to Chant Sura, Lai towards Alp Ischolas
Junction towards Vnà
Cross Vnà and continue in the direction of Griosch to the farm Zuort
Turn off towards Alp Muranza
Along the nature trail to Sent
From Sent on the single trail to Sur En
Branch off in front of the wooden bridge towards Ramosch
Continue to Ramosch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, to Ramosch
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of The Reschen Pass, after Martina on the H27 to Ramosch
- From the south: via Reschen Pass to Martina, then direction St. Moritz on the H27 to Ramosch
- Parking in Ramosch Plaz near the church
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.