Trai(l)s Vals – 3. Etappe: Scuol – Val Müstair
Third and final stage of the cross-valley mountain bike tour «Trai(l)s Vals» via the Fuorcla Funtauna da S-charl to the trail pearls of Val Müstair
The first section from Scuol to S-charl can also be shortened by Postbus
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.The Graubünden mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Astras - Fuorcla Funtana da S-charl - Alp da Munt - Lai da Juata - Alp Champatsch - Lü/Lüsai - Chomps da Val Paschun - Craistas - Müstair
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.