Via Engiadina Winter: Hiking without luggage
Long-distance hiking is also possible in winter. The winter hiking trail of the Via Engiadina leads you in four stages from Zernez to Sent. You can expect varied daily stages, which runs on the sunny side of the valley through original Engadine villages, while you always enjoy the view of the Engadine mountains. Daily luggage transport included.
- Four nights with breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to another (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Engadin Scuol Mobil Card: travel by public transport for the respective stages (from 4th night)
- Travel documentation
Note: Individual adjustments of the tour are possible.
The offer is currently not yet bookable.
Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral.
- Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days before arrival
- Validity: mid-December to mid-March, depending on weather/snow conditions.
- Prices: 4 nights from CHF 449.00 per person
Impressions along the Via Engiadina Winter
Show all 5 images