Via Engiadina Winter: Hiking without luggage
Long-distance hiking is also possible in winter. The winter hiking trail of the Via Engiadina leads you in four stages from Zernez to Sent. You can expect varied daily stages, which runs on the sunny side of the valley through original Engadine villages, while you always enjoy the view of the Engadine mountains. Daily luggage transport included.
- Four nights with breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to another (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Guest Card Engadin Scuol Zernez: With the guest card, public transport is included. You also benefit from discounted or free holiday tips throughout the Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair holiday region.
- Travel documentation
- Booking period: 3 January – 27 March 2022
- Submit booking request
Cause We Care: This offer can be booked climate neutral.
Rebooking/cancellation possible free of charge up to seven days before arrival.
- Validity: 3 January – 27 March 2022, depending on weather/snow conditions.
- Prices: 4 nights from CHF 449.00 per person in a double room
Impressions along the Via Engiadina Winter
Show all 5 images