Via Engiadina long-distance hiking trail (winter)
Show all 9 images
- The trail passes through wildlife rest areas, please do not leave forest trails.
- The trail runs partly on cross-country ski trails and ski slopes - please walk along the edge of the trails/slopes.
- The km figures for the route include the ascent Scuol – Motta Naluns.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Susch to Sur Punt and the eastern edge of the village.
- Follow the path across the fields and through the forest
- At Lavin cross the Inn over the wooden bridge
- Cross the village to the church
- At the church through the subway
- Follow the path past Gonda to Guarda
Stage 2, Guarda – Ardez:
- Cross Guarda from west to east
- Continue on the old Engadine road to Bos-cha
- Slightly downhill to Ardez
3rd stage, Ardez – Ftan – Scuol:
- Follow the main road in an easterly direction
- Turn left at the edge of the village
- Pass the schoolhouse and take two bends to the junction
- Follow hiking trail towards Chanoua
- Ascent to Chanoua
- Follow the road for approx. 2km
- Turn off into the forest before the Hotel Paradies
- Follow the path via the old mill and over the hill to Ftan
- Go up through the village and follow the winter hiking trail towards Scuol
4th stage, Scuol – Sent:
- From the Motta Naluns mountain station, follow the winter hiking trail uphill parallel to the ski slope
- Follow the trail
- Cross the pistes at Jonvrai
- Follow the signs towards Sent
- At the Sömi Bar descend to Sent (off-piste)
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Val Müstair, Upper Engadine and Mals hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the railway station, in the village and at the National Park Visitor Centre in Zernez.
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin or at the Hotel Bär & Post in Zernez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.