Furino furners pastiziers SA / Pastizaria Cafe Cantieni
Show all 8 images
"Nossa paschiun, Vos plaschair" (in German "Our passion, your pleasure").
With coffee, tea or for a snack you can not only enjoy fine patisserie, fresh snacks or an aperitif, but also admire the Dolomites of Lower Engadine at the same time. Every day a rich assortment of fresh crusty breads as well as special breads, small breads, fine patisserie, coffee or coffee "to go", homemade snacks, jams and local honey. Of course, Cantieni's traditional nut cake and the fine pear bread are not to be missed.
W-LAN, dog-friendly, gluten-free selection, space for groups, family-friendly
Opening hours and all other information: cantieni-ftan.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.