Prui – Ftan
Show all 6 images
The first, south-east facing section of the toboggan run is fairly straight before the run then leads into the «God S-chür» forest, where many smaller bends challenge the technical skills. After a little more than a kilometre, a sharp right-hand bend follows. The manoeuvre is rewarded with a magnificent view over Ftan Pitschen, a typical Engadine village. The last stretch to the valley station of the Ftan-Prui mountain railway is clear and well suited for a quick descent. In total, about two of the three kilometres lead through the forest.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the mountain station of the Ftan Prui chairlift approx. 400 m in a westerly direction
- Entrance to the toboggan run
- Follow the path to the bottom station of the chairlift
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the chairlift Ftan-Prui
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.