BunSentimaint foot care
Show all 3 images
Almost 30 bones, nearly 30 joints, 60 muscles, more than 100 ligaments and over 200 tendons - all this makes our feet true masterpieces. That's why we should do something good for them every now and then. For example, treat yourself to a soothing massage or a foot wellness treatment with an aromatic oil peeling!
But also for various reasons it is sometimes not possible to take care of your feet the way you would like to. I will be happy to help you cut and file your nails properly, remove calluses, remove pressure points and get rid of or alleviate other foot ailments.
Prices and more information can be found at fusspflegesent.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at fusspflegesent.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Sent, plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Sent can be reached from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol in five minutes by car
- Parking spaces are always available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.