Show all 3 images
Rushing water, the wind blows through the tops, it smells of moss and larch wood. And again and again you can hear children laughing and adults shouting. Sur En offers the necessary comfort with maximum nature and attraction. The fairytale forest wants to be experienced extensively in the rope park, on the sculpture trail, on the adventure trail Puntins-Ots or with bow and arrow. The proximity to the Inn and the attractive landscape between Val d'Uina and Val Sinestra make Sur En particularly popular with families and campers. Thanks to regular PostBus courses and the privileged location between Sent, Ramosch and Scuol, the hamlet is also the ideal starting point for numerous hiking, biking and mountain tours.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Multips daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Sur En (via Sent)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sur En can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Scuol/Crusch and Ramosch in ten minutes by car
- Free parking available in front of and in Sur En
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.