001.01 Alpine Bike Etappe 1 Scuol - Tschierv
Show all 11 images
The striking, wild and intact natural landscape on the eastern edge of the national park impresses from the beginning of the tour. The tour connects the Lower Nagadine capital Scuol with the upper Val Müstair on the shortest and probably most attractive route. Through the impressive Val S-charl past the picturesque miners' village from the time of ore mining, it goes to the highest Swiss stone pine forest in Europe and on over the Pass da Costainas into Val Müstair. The tour through the Val S-charl and over the Pass da Costainas is characterized by a unique and intact natural and cultural landscape along a mountain stream, through sparse larch, pine and pine forests, in the middle of attractive Alps and rugged three-thousanders. In the hamlets of S-charl and Lü it is worth taking a break.
Stages in Graubünden:
- 1.2 Chierv–Livigno (I)
- 1.3 Livigno (I)–St. Moritz
- 1.4 St. Moritz–Bivio
- 1.5 Bivio–Tiefencastel
- 1.6 Tiefencastel–Safien Platz
- 1.7 Safien Platz–Lumbrein
- 1.8 Lumbrein–Disentis
- 1.9 Disentis–Andermatt
- to the entire tour
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Graubünden Ferien - normierte Touren.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.