442.01: Regional Bike Route Engiadina Bassa 1st Stage Susch – Ftan
Show all 5 images
After crossing the Inn, a long steady climb follows to Ftan.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Susch railway station (1435 m)
- Crossing Susch
- up the slope on forest tracks
- via Padnal to the pylons of the high-voltage line
- Descent to Lavin
- on the right side of the Inn
- Plain of Planturen
- Sur En d'Ardez
- Descent to the Inn bridge (1298 m)
- Counter ascent via Ardez
- Ftan (1630 m)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.