442.01: Regional Bike Route Engiadina Bassa 1st Stage Susch – Ftan
Show all 5 images
After crossing the Inn, a long steady climb follows to Ftan.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Susch railway station (1435 m)
- Crossing Susch
- up the slope on forest tracks
- via Padnal to the pylons of the high-voltage line
- Descent to Lavin
- on the right side of the Inn
- Plain of Planturen
- Sur En d'Ardez
- Descent to the Inn bridge (1298 m)
- Counter ascent via Ardez
- Ftan (1630 m)
- Accessible by train and bus
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Susch station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Susch is located directly on the Flüela Pass and on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station in Susch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.