45.01 Sur En – Sesvenna Hut, National Park – Panorama Trail
Show all 3 images
Here the focus is on the spectacular rock path through the upper Val d’Uina, a former smugglers’ route recommended for those with a head for heights. Up on the pass and already on Italian soil is the generously dimensioned Sesvenna-Berghaus.
The stage can be simplified with public transport. Recommendation: Postbus from Scuol staziun to S-charl.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
On high sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months. Exposed section, no fear of heights and surefootedness required.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station and below the hospital.
- Free parking at Chasa Puntota (old people's home), Manaröl cross-country ski runs
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.