45.04 Süsom Give - Il Fuorn, National Park Panorama Trail
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
On high sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, food, bandages.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair as far as the Süsom Givè pass summit (30 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 in the direction of Zernez to the Süsom Givè pass.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Süsom Givè.
- Parking spaces on the Ofenpass
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.