45.07 Zernez-Lavin, National Park Panorama Trail
Show all 3 images
Last stage of the National Park Panorama Trail with a view of the unique lake plateau of Macun.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 mountain rescue REGA
112 international emergency number
By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from Upper-Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Zernez
By post bus (from Mals and Val Müstair) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Ofenpass and on the Engadine road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal.
- free parking at the station Zernez
- free parking below the national parc visitor centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.