Avrona Bike: Tarasp – Avrona – Vulpera (441)
Show all 5 images
From Valatscha, the route leads through larch forests into the wild Val Plavna. From there, a forest road leads past sulphur springs down to the hamlet of Fontana. Then the route follows a melioration path up to the high moorland landscape, around the Lai Nair and on through the forest to Avrona. Here, at the entrance to Val S-charl, there is a small restaurant that invites you to refresh yourself with an unusual view of Ftan and Sent.
The tour then leads through the forest and to Sparsels, below the Mot da la Crusch. A visit to the famous castle is a must here. The descent is then racy and takes you back to Vulpera.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start in Vulpera, along the golf course.
- Via a narrow spa promenade to Florins
- Continue on a natural road to Chaposch and Valatscha
- From Valatscha through the forest to Val Plavna
- On the forest road past the sulphur springs to Fontana
- Continue on the melioration path to the high moorland around Lai Nair
- Through the forest to Avrona
- Continue through the forest to Sparsels below the Mot da la Crusch
- Back to Vulpera
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.