Fimber Pass - Val d'Uina - Resia Pass: stage 4, Martina - Samnaun (443)
Show all 4 images
Note on the route:
- The signposted loop from Martina to Tschlin and back via God d'Urezzas to Martina can optionally be added at the beginning of the fourth stage.
- Between Martina and Pfunds the route follows the main road.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From Martina along the Inn in an easterly direction to Pfunds.
- In Pfunds turn left and head uphill towards Kobler Alpe
- Follow the path to Spiss
- After Spiss, turn right into the side valley, follow the course of the river
- Keep left at the fork and drive out of the valley again
- Turn right towards Compatsch, Laret until Samnaun village
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Martina, cunfin
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Martina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards Reschenpass, after Martina take the H27 to Martina.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.