Guarda – Alp Sura (Round tour)
Show all 5 images
Due to the alpine dangers, it is not advisable to advance further into the valley without a mountain guide. The descent first leads along the alpine road. After the first prominent left-hand bend, the trail continues on the old path to Perlas and across the clearing. Through loose forest you reach Clüs again and then the road to Guarda.
- Snowshoe trails are NOT preapred
- This snowshoe hike is a SwitzerlandMobility tour and is therefore signposted.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Junction Lajet/ Alp Sura
steep ascent to Alp Sura
alternative: partly alpine road
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda.
- With the PostBus connection to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Giarsun is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). From there, Guarda can be reached in ten minutes by car.
- Paid parking available in front of the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.