Lavin – Alp Zeznina (round tour)
- Snowshoe trails are NOT groomedSnowshoe trails are NOT signposted
- SchweizMobil route as for Alp Sura
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- The snowshoe tour starts in Lavin
- Crossing the Inn on the bridge, the circular tour starts on the left in the direction of Vallatscha
- Across the meadow the trail quickly dips into the forest
- It climbs up to Las Charbuneras in the side valley and continues over the Aua da Zeznina stream
- A few hairpin bends follow up to the highest point of the tour, Alp Zeznina Dadoura
- The way back is from Alp Zeznina via Muotta Preir and Pradafans
- The path slowly leaves the forest and enters a clearing
- Via Laviner Suot the last stretch runs close to the River Inn and parallel to the path back to Lavin
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) to Lavin station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (2 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station in Lavin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.